Tasmanian Football Council (TFC)
What is it?
The TFC is the peak governing body for community football in Tasmania.
The legal status of the TFC is Company Limited by Guarantee.
The current Member bodies of the TFC are –
· North West Football League (NWFL)
· Northern Tasmanian Football Association (NTFA)
· Southern Football League (SFL)
· AFL Tasmania
What’s the purpose of the TFC –
· Oversee the development and implementation of policy, rules and procedures that ensure the appropriate governance of community football in Tasmania
· Provide leadership to community football to ensure our game remains attractive to the next generation of participants (males and females)
· Establish three regional administrative and development hubs for football that will support every level of the game in Tasmania
Importantly, the TFC works in partnership with AFL Tasmania to achieve all of these objectives.
TFC Board of Directors
· Andrew Richardson (Chair)
· Andrew Bucchorn
· Damian Jones
· Kyron Johnson
· Madeleine Ogilvie, MP
· Brian Roe
Jackson Hills is the current TFC General Manager & Company Secretary.