Applications are now open for the role of Club Help Coordinator in the North West, North and South of the state.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of community football in Tasmania, and they are integral to the week-to-work operations of our game. The Club Help Coordinator’s role will be to help and support club volunteers in their region.
In this 12 month fixed term role you will work with clubs and association volunteers (committees and boards) that participate in regional competitions to support with the workload of volunteers and support club volunteers with performing key duties, to build self-sufficiency in clubs and associations.
Successful applicants will:
- Provide professional support for club volunteers (club committees/boards) in the delivery of their roles
- Build self-sufficiency and capacity in clubs and associations
- Reduce the burden and workload of club and association volunteers in each region
- Support clubs and associations with volunteer recruitment and retention
- Provide Volunteers with meaningful up-skilling and professional development opportunities
- Support to improve the administration of community football and customer experience for participants
Our ideal team member:
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, with high level of stakeholder management skills, especially negotiation
- Sound attention to detail and organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Build productive partnerships with stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of the football industry (or similar), particularly Tasmanian football
- Experience volunteering
For more details or to apply, see the links below: